Last month, several of the South Jersey farmers markets opened in May, and this month many more set up shop as the growing season starts to explode. These are the dates and times according to Jersey Fresh.
- Margate Farmers’ Market: June 18-Aug 3. Every Thursday at 9700 Amherst Ave.(parking lot of Steve & Cookies By the Bay Restaurant), 8:30am-12pm.
- Blackwood Farmers Market: June 27-Sept 6. Every Thursday in the Library Parking lot at 15 S. Black Horse Pike. 9am-1pm.
- Merchantville Farmers Market: June 13-Oct 31. Every Saturday, Off Center Street by Historic Train Station. 10am-2pm.
Cape May County
- Ocean City Farmers Market: – June 24-Sept 9. Wednesdays on the Tabernacle Grounds at 6th Street and Asbury Avenue, from 8am-1pm.
- Sea Isle City Farmers Market: June 23-Sept 1. Tuesdays on JFK Blvd & Pleasure Ave, Sea Isle, from 8am–1pm.
- Stone Harbor Farmers Market – June 14- Sept 6. Sundays at 95th Street Water Tower Parking Lot, 8am-12:30pm.
- West Cape May Farmers Market – June 30– Sept 1. Tuesdays at 732 Broadway, Borough Hall Back Yard Park, 3pm-7:30pm.
- Barneget Farmers Market – June 18-Oct. 22. Thursdays at corner of East Bay Ave and Rte 9, 12pm-5pm. Special Holiday market on Sunday Nov. 24th.
- Lakehurst Farmers and Specialty Market: June 28-Aug 30. Sundays at Union Ave & Lake Street, 8:30am-1pm.
- Point Pleasant Beach Farmers Market: June 8-Sept 28. Sundays at Rt. 35 North & Arnold Avenue, 10am-2pm.
- Seaside Park Farmers’ Market: June 2–Sept 1. Mondays at J Street & Central Avenue (Seaside Park Marina Field), 10:30am-5pm. After season time and date change: Sept 7-Nov 23, Sundays, 11am-4pm.
- Tuckerton Farmers Market: June 1- Sept ?. Saturdays at the Tuckerton Seaport Museum, 120 W. Main Street. 9am-1pm.
- Salem Farmers Market – June 12–Sept 4. Thursdays on East Broadway between Chestnut & Market Streets. 11am-4:30pm.
If you have any information on markets that I don’t have listed here, please let us know about them.